St. Paul School Scrip Gift Card Program
Did you know you can earn money for our school just by shopping at your favorite stores? That’s right; it’s really that simple and easy! St. Paul Home and School Association is established with ordering gift cards through an online Scrip program.
What does this mean??
When you purchase a gift card through Scrip St. Paul receives a percentage back in cash. Think of it as earning free money for our school with no added requirements to you other than shopping at your usual stores.
The order form attached shows many the retailers available, (i.e. Starbucks, Walmart, Walgreens, Menards, Amazon, etc.) as well as the various percentages associated with each store. (See full list of retailers online at shopwithscript.com)
To place an order:
- Fill out the attached form completely, indicating which cards you would like to purchase and quantity
- Return your order form and payment check to the school office no later than Monday Sept. 18 at 10 am
To pick up your order:
- You will receive an email once the order arrives
- Susan will have the orders in the school office
- If you authorize another person to pick up your order for you, please indicate this on your order form
For any questions please contact Theresa Young at (309) 333-1828 or email@example.com